Here at Downtown Dachshunds we Do Not ship our puppies we prefer to meet the family's and people that want to buy our precious puppies. We do offer door to door delivery Please read below for more info.
DownTown Pooch Express
* We Offer Door to Door Delivery for our Puppies to selected states. We service MA,VT, PA, NH, RI, CT, NJ, ME and NY we will service more states in the future.... Contact us for more info.
We also offer this service for other breeders that need to have their puppies delivered safely to their new forever homes. Please contact us for more info.
1. ALL dogs/puppies NEED to be in a suitable sized crate for their size (We sell crates if interested). We will transport ALL breeds of DOGS/PUPPIES. of no more then 15 lbs. ( As of right now) Pregnant females will be an additional $ 75
2. Seller will provide enough food (labeled with your name and the dogs
name and the amount to be given), depending on the length of the trip. Nutri-cal is recommended for the smaller breeds under 5 lbs. (We will provide Nutri-cal if needed)
3. Seller should provide a harness or collar that fits the dogs/puppies before leaving because we do make stops to take them for walks and to releave them selfs.
4. ALL dogs/puppies MUST be up to date on vaccinations, (rabies if age appropriate) and have NO known health problems or parasites. They will need to have de worming records as well. ( Copies Needed at time of pick up)
5. BUYER and/or SELLER will sign a Shipping Contract prior to scheduling your trip. The Shipping Contract will be emailed to the buyer/seller to be read prior to delivery. Once the contract is agreed upon a copy will be printed and will be signed at the time of delivery. This a legal docoumnet and should be treated as such.
6. If you are NOT able to be there at pickup or delivery time, please make
arrangements to have someone else there in your place. There will be an additional fee of $50 for up to a 1/2 hour delay or $75 for a 1 hour delay. If the delivery location changes at the last minute there will be an additional fee of $100 for the delay. We require signature upon delivery or pick up.
7. Please do NOT feed dogs/puppies within 4 hours prior to shipping (with
exception for small breeds that need to be fed every couple of hours). We will make a pit stop when we get closer to the delivery location and feed them and walk them to get some fresh air.
9. Please have dogs/puppies and paperwork ready when driver is scheduled to pick up your pet(s). Please have the puppy/dog and all required documents ready to go inside of and envelope or any secure binder. If the puppy needs to be groomed please have that done 2-3 hours prior to pick up. (Our drivers are on set schedules.)
10. We do not except accept COD unless its for extra fees accured while on delivery.
*Tips are appreciated to offset
the rise in gas prices*
11. Puppies need to be at least 8-10 weeks old for all breeds (Nutri-Cal needs to be provided by seller for ALL puppies under 2 lbs).
Full payments need to be made prior to departure.
* DOOR TO DOOR Delivery with a Loving TOUCH*